Henleaze Roofing in Somerset have been building roof extensions and laying new roofs across Somerset for over 4 decades. We specialise in both replacement roofs and brand new roofs and have worked on hundreds of projects with the guarantee that any work we do is completed to the highest possible standards.
If your in Somerset and you need a roof extension or a new roof you can be assured that Henleaze Roofing is a specialist contractor you can trust. We are experts in new roof installations and can offer a range of additional options to make sure your roof is a feature of your property.
We install brand new roofs across Somerset
Choosing a roofing contractor can be difficult which is why at Henleaze Roofing we pride ourselves on offering the best solutions at competitive pricing which means you can trust and rely on us for any new roofs or roof extensions.
Whether you need a reliable roofing company in Bristol or you are in need of a replacement roof there's no need to look anywhere else. Henleaze Roofing is the only company you need.
For a free quote for your roof repair call us today.
How do I know if my roof needs replacing?
The following is a checklist to see if your roof needs repairing or replacing
- Damaged Tiles - if roof tiles are cracked, rotting, buckling, torn, missing, worn, curled, or loose, they will need replacing.
- Age - over time weathering and the elements can take their toll on your roof
- Algae, moss, mold – algae, moss and mold are most common in shaded areas, indicate moisture damage on the roof, and can lead to rot.
- Granules in guttering – if you find pieces of roof tiles and shingle in your gutter, this is a sign that your roof is deteriorating.
- Insecure guttering – if the guttering is coming away from the house, this indicates that the roofing is coming loose due to damage, rot or wear.
- Flashing – check that the lead flashing around vents and chimneys is secure, as this can lead to leaks.
- Sagging roof – your roof should be level, so this is a sign of a weakened and compromised structure, in which the roof needs to be replaced as it could collapse.
We can examine your roof for you, and we will then be able to judge whether it is a minor or more serious repair that may be required.
Why choose Henleaze Roofing in Somerset for your new roofing or roof extension?
- No job too big or small
- Advice given free of charge
- Comprehensive roofing experience
- Over 40 years’ industry experience
- 100's of happy customers
- Only top quality long lasting materials used
We wouldn’t be where we are today without holding ourselves to our high standards on every job we do.
When we began our company in 1981, our goal was to provide great work and outstanding customer service. That's how we've operated ever since.
Our prices are extremely competitive, but most importantly, we don’t charge extra for things that aren’t necessary.
We are committed to being as transparent with our pricing as possible and always look to build long term relationships with our customers. Whether you have large or small budget we are here to help you manage the costs of your project. We will never hide any costs ensuring that nothing suddenly appears on the invoice.
Place your trust in one of Somerset's oldest new roof & roof extension companies
Whether you are based in Porlock or Bristol we are renowned new roofing or roof extension specialists, who are well-located to assist with all of your requirements for fixing your roof or providing roof maintenance.
We understand that purchasing roofing can often be out of necessity rather than the desire for a better roof. Often, it is only in emergency circumstances that you may get in touch with a roofing specialist like Henleaze Roofing in Somerset.
We have designed our service to be both responsive and comprehensive, in order to put your mind at rest. We have been fitting and repairing roofs for over 40 years now, and offer one of the most high quality roof repair services in the South West with a dedication to providing quality work with quality materials. This means we are a name that you can trust to keep your home secure and safe.