Henleaze Roofing is committed to ensuring that its websites are accessible to the widest possible audience, including disabled users.
Henleaze Roofing website accessibility policy
The long-term goal and intention of this policy is to state clear accessibility principles that the Henleaze Roofing website should follow.
We (Henleaze Roofing) are in the process of ensuring our pages comply with the AA standard of the W3C recommended version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We acknowledges that this is an anticipatory and continuing work in progress and, in order to ensure no user is disadvantaged while this work is carried out, we intend to respond to all requests for assistance with accessibility by either altering the necessary content as soon as possible, or, if requested, by providing the information in an alternative format at no cost within a reasonable timeframe. It is the responsibility of the Henleaze Roofing to provide these alternative formats. Appropriate channels of communication are available to allow visitors to request alternative formats and to give feedback about any accessibility issues.
Henleaze Roofing will make reasonable adjustments to ensure specific individual needs that cannot be addressed by mainstreamed adjustments are met.
For the purpose of this policy, the term “websites” includes:
- Websites (public and non authenticated) managed and under the control of Henleaze Roofing using the bucklandhouse-gardens.co.uk domain
- Material managed and hosted by Henleaze Roofing on these pages such as documents, audio, video and any other additional files.
Henleaze Roofing will adhere to the following principles in relation to its website:
- The website shall provide appropriate channels of communication for feedback about accessibility.
- The website shall do its best to meet the responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010)
- The websites shall do its best to meet level AA of the of the W3C recommended version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Changes to this policy
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure that it continues to meet the needs of our user community.
If you require this policy document in an alternative format please contact:
Do you have an emergency roofing problem? Contact us today.