Henleaze Roofing work within the boundaries of positive values and behaviours as a set of standards.
Our commitments are: -
- To promote dignity and respect as outlined in the Equality Act 2010
- Not to tolerate any form of bullying, intimidation, or harassment.
- To challenge and confront any such behaviour should it arise.
- To continue personal and business development, and to keep abreast of latest legislation and new developments within the industry of private house clearances and recycling.
- To promote equality in our workplace
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours.
- Respect client confidentiality
- Disclose any suppliers we have vested interest in
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Work within the remits of Data Protection and not disclose any client’s information.
- To use lay terms in all legally binding documentation
- To represent clients in a professional manner
Do you have an emergency roofing problem? Contact us today.